Our organization is passionate enough to deliver the world-class services i.e. SAG RTA Registrar & Share Transfer Agent assistance to the investors with the help of a hardworking & dedicated squad of executives and experts.
SAG RTA is the preeminent, all-inclusive one-stop professional solution for all the investor’s needs ranging from Securities Dematerialisation through NSDL and CDSL depositories to Issuance of Duplicate Share Certificate serving all over India. The dedication of SAG Infotech towards innovation has led it inaugurates the Registrar and Transfer Agent Services in Rajasthan.
As a Registrar & Transfer Agent, SAG RTA actively & Passionately Carries out the Following Functions :
dematerialisationvia NSDL and CDSL depositories (by converting the physical certificates in the e-form).
- Facilitates the procurement of the duplicate share certificate when the original one is lost or hampered.
- Checks and confirms the distribution of dividend/interest via ECS directly into the bank account of the investor as per the SEBI guidelines.
- Ensures the revalidation of dividend within the validity period when the shareholder is unable to encash the dividend warrant.
- Expedites the Reporting of transfer & dematerialisation for investors.
- Helps in transferring the share certificate in a tangible form which is done via SH-4 share transfer form.
- Systematically and unfailingly reports the data managed under data management at regular interval on behalf of investors.
- Facilitates the IEPF claim settlement by transferring the unpaid/unclaimed amount to IEPF.
- Check and keep the up-to-date records of all the important data encompassing personal data & transactions such as sales, purchase under the experts’ guidance to save money and time.
- Organising meetings for personal interaction.
- Assist name changes, name deletion, alterations in signature or address, transmission, transposition for the investors.
SAG RTA is passionate enough to deliver the world-class Registrar & Transfer Agent to the investors with the help of a hardworking & dedicated squad of executives and experts.
According to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs wide notification dated 10/09/2018, every UNLISTED PUBLIC COMPANY is required to Issue the Securities only in Demat form. As per SEBI transfer of securities in
Fee for Appointing SAG Infotech as RTA are as Follows:
|One Time On-boarding Fees||Prices ₹ 2500* + Taxes|
Annual Charges for Unlisted Companies (Slab according to the number of Folio):
|1 to 25||₹ 2,000/- + Taxes|
|26 to 50||₹. 3,000/- + Taxes|
|51 to 100||₹ 4,000/- + Taxes|
|101 to 200||₹ 5,000/- + Taxes|
|More than 200||per folio wise charges will be payable|
Terms & Conditions:
- Charges to be charged by Professional (CA/CS/Other) will be levied separately.
- RTA charges for other corporate actions will be levied separately.
- Depository charges payable to NSDL/CDSL will be levied separately.
- Support will be provided in office timing only.
- This offer valid till 30th April 2019.