Our organization is passionate enough to deliver excellent services i.e. SAG RTA (Registrar & Transfer Agent) assists investors with the help of a hardworking & dedicated RTA team of trained executives and experts.
SAG RTA is the preeminent, all-inclusive one-stop professional solution for all the investor’s needs ranging from Securities Dematerialisation through NSDL and CDSL depositories to Issuance of Duplicate Share Certificate serving all over India. The dedication of SAG Infotech towards innovation has led it inaugurates the Registrar & Transfer Agent Services in India.
As a Registrar & Transfer Agent, SAG RTA actively & Passionately Carries out the Following Functions :
dematerialisationvia NSDL and CDSL depositories (by converting the physical certificates in the e-form).
- Facilitates the procurement of the duplicate share certificate when the original one is lost or hampered.
- Checks and confirms the distribution of dividend/interest via ECS directly into the bank account of the investor as per the SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) guidelines.
- Ensures the revalidation of dividend within the validity period when the shareholder is unable to encash the dividend warrant.
- Expedites the Reporting of transfer & dematerialisation for investors.
- Helps in transferring the share certificate in a tangible form which is done via the SH-4 share transfer form.
- Systematically and unfailingly reports the data managed under data management at regular interval on behalf of investors.
- Facilitates the IEPF claim settlement by transferring the unpaid/unclaimed amount to IEPF.
- Check and keep up-to-date records of all the important data encompassing personal data & transactions such as sales, purchases under the experts’ guidance to save money and time.
- Organising meetings for personal interaction.
- Assist name changes, name deletion, alterations in signature or address, transmission, and transposition for the investors.
SAG RTA is passionate enough to deliver India’s best Registrar & Share Transfer Agent to the investors with the help of a hardworking & dedicated squad of executives and experts.
According to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs wide notification dated 10/09/2018, every UNLISTED PUBLIC COMPANY is required to Issue the Securities only in Demat form. As per SEBI transfer of securities in